Angel Mining Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

test,test,test

+51
slothman3000
Asprat
edwinchester
mimbrit
rac
J99
Dunkstar73
Erictheinvestor
SOVEREIGN
Take_a_Chance
T-Tom
Valmont
rogerdoger
tony727
Hutchy1
Gibrewog
bjarnen
dpexpress2005
louknow
chrisyalex
MDS
maninhat
NorthernRogers
suicidesid
JohnnyT
mariog
zoffy
Jamie-blue
goooba769
peted
wassatt
ExPronto
Sorte_Engel
RichB
Haybasha
stuart143
Truby
Boxerkane
trev
Rascal
DMajor
westsider
Terry Firma
P.S.P
Iano
sadangel
Ahsoka Tano
MG
jaf1948
Moneypenny
55 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

test,test,test Empty from hpc follower on iii

Post by stuart143 Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:09 am

Advised today through a mandatory Corporate Action notice - ANGM stock has been removed from my account as there is no chance that any money will ever be paid to shareholders.

This crystalizes the total LOSS available for tax purposes...

The END of long saga, which showed promise, sucked in many investors and PIs, and loss a lot of people a lot of money.

stuart143

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty Re Report

Post by Sorte_Engel Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:29 pm

Thank you Stuart143

I will be watching and waiting.

Sorte_Engel

Sorte_Engel

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty I would think

Post by stuart143 Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:49 am

that the report re the directors should now be completed and in the hans od SOS as the 2 month extension would take us to end of October.
Doubt if we will know anything of it until Feb as this is 6 months from report compilation date poss March 2014 as update was posted September .

stuart143

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty News

Post by Sorte_Engel Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:10 pm

I see Peter Connery is no longer a director of Arctic Mining.

Any other news here, anyone?

Are the Administrators recommending sanctions against any Angel Mining management? Prosecutions? Are they just hoping this will just fade away (further)?

Probably.

GLA

Sorte_Engel

Sorte_Engel

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty Investigated

Post by Sorte_Engel Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:26 pm

Does anyone have an inkling as to who is to be investigated?

Sorte_Engel

Sorte_Engel

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty Admin's report

Post by J99 Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:05 pm

Thanks for posting the link to the report, ExPronto. A quick scan of the contents seems to show that BAM will be put up for sale but that there is unlikely to be any surplus left for shareholders once the major creditors are paid. The gold mine at Nalunaq is struggling because of the price of gold, and will be wound down and re-closed, and possibly sold thereafter if there is any interest. Admin have applied for a 2 month extension to the usual 6 months in which to investigate the actions of board members, do you see this as significant, ExPronto? I doubt much will happen in that regard, but you never know. Personally, I'd like to see the BoD slathered with seal blubber and left out on an ice floe for the Polar bears! Twisted Evil 

J99

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty Re: test,test,test

Post by ExPronto Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:15 am

ExPronto

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty mariog

Post by Sorte_Engel Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:18 pm

Thank you for the clarification

Sorte_Engel

Sorte_Engel

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty use google translator

Post by mariog Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:40 am

article does not say about mining continuity, but about a mine closure..

http://www.knr.gl/da/nyheder/wæver-det-koster-millioner

mariog

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty Thought this phrase interesting.....

Post by Sorte_Engel Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:08 am

I don't have a subscription but those of you who do could enligten us further

http://old.sermitsiaq.ag/oil-and-minerals/articles?page=3

'Gold mine wants to pay off debt Agreements with large creditors will enable the Nalunaq mine to continue its operations in the long term and, eventually, the creditors will receive the amounts owed to them

The company Arctic Mining Ltd., which runs the Nalunaq mine in Kirkespirdalen, made further ... '

We can now mine the very high grade stuff at the top and we are quids in lads, now we have rid ourselves of those pesky shareholders, and move on to BAM at our leisure.

And this from linkedin

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/joe-gore/46/b57/422?trk=pub-pbmap

note the paragraph

Graduate Mine Engineer

November 2012– September 2013 (11 months)Greenland

Underground Gold mine with on-site underground processing plant in south Greenland. Currently implementing open stoping and pillar recover mining methods which is currently closing down.

Bit of a contradiction in the two above.

Any explanations anybody?

Sorte_Engel

Sorte_Engel

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty 4 weeks

Post by stuart143 Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:05 pm

Well within the next 4 weeks we will find out what the creditors are/have been getting as we are now in the one month since the 6 months period of notice that CG stated they would send out a report. Just want to see how it has been carved up

stuart143

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty That is interesting....

Post by Sorte_Engel Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:38 am

one LYNN ROBERT BAILEY of Baker Tilly became a Director of Arctic Mining on 9th May 2013.

Watch this space.

Sorte_Engel

Last edited by Sorte_Engel on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)

Sorte_Engel

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty Looks as if the young Portuguese metallurgist has also jumped ship recently...

Post by Sorte_Engel Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:43 pm

or been sacked/made redundant perhaps.

http://pt.linkedin.com/pub/raquel-rios-correia/38/522/788?trk=pub-pbmap

Sorte_Engel

Last edited by Sorte_Engel on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : N/a)

Sorte_Engel

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty And just to confirm that the gold did exist and was refined 'separately' as Nalunaq Gold

Post by Sorte_Engel Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:24 pm

http://sermitsiaq.ag/node/149196

Translation to English

Gold bar of one kilogram is about the size of an iPhone. Photo: Leiff Josefsen

Goldsmith Palle Møller from Nuuk has secured gold ing from Nalunaq mine to ensure his production the next 8 to 10 years. Rumors have also been a good advert source

Goldsmith Palle Møller held Friday afternoon in Nuuk a small session for the press as he melted one gold ing from Nalunaq mine and made gold bar into small balls. The gold is again stored in a bank vault for later to be transformed into jewelry.

Gold bar of one kilogram is in the same size of an iPhone. It was remodeled and converted into many small gold nuggets.

- Jewellery of Greenlandic gold very attractive. The majority of orders come from Greenland. But I have also received orders from Denmark, England, Sweden and the USA, says Palle Møller Sermitsiaq.AG.

Gold nugget
There are many who book wedding rings, but there are also orders for gold jewelry with Greenland gemstones.

- There are many who have become aware of my jewelry. Much of what must have happened through rumors from people who have bought jewelry from me and others use my website kassoq.gl, says Palle Moeller.

Now gold bar from Nalunaq on a kilogram been melted down into small balls and stored again in a bank vault. Thus, Palle Møller just download small portions of gold when he has to make jewelry.

Sermitsiaq.AG will soon be releasing more gold pictures

Sorte_Engel

Last edited by Sorte_Engel on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : N/a)

Sorte_Engel

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty From the horse's mouth?

Post by Sorte_Engel Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:52 pm

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/joe-gore/46/b57/422?trk=pub-pbmap

Note this phrase "Currently implementing open stoping and pillar recover mining methods with end of mine life February 2014"

Wonder what happened to all that 2000g per tonne ore just sitting there at the top of the mountain?

They do say that 'Bullshit Baffles Brains'.

I wonder if Nick or Kevin have sleepless nights. Doubt it.

Anyone heard anything of any interest?

Sorte_Engel

Sorte_Engel

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty Too Little, Too Late

Post by Sorte_Engel Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:31 pm

Sorte_Engel

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty rns

Post by stuart143 Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:03 am

So nominated advisor resigns and co not appointing new one so delisting now coming and no pennies for us poor peeps. Does anyone know when we can use our losses against tax

stuart143

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty Well

Post by stuart143 Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:25 pm

gold now tanking as well surely cant be dragged out much longer thinking as per the admin report that August update (if they wait that long) will put the bullet in Angels head and everybody can move on

stuart143

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty Doesn't Nick Hall live in Bourne?

Post by Sorte_Engel Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:36 pm

A disgruntled Angel investor who took a wrong turn? affraid

LOL

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-22837723

Sorte_Engel

Sorte_Engel

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty Queworke

Post by Moneypenny Thu May 16, 2013 12:13 am

I've deleted 4 of your posts now. Please remember the forum is here to discuss Angel Mining and related issues, nothing else.

Moneypenny
Admin

https://angmunofficial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty Can an administrator remove

Post by Sorte_Engel Tue May 14, 2013 10:54 pm

the nonsense which appears to have been added recently by queworke.

It doesn't appear to be Angel related (although I haven't clicked on the links)

Thanks

Sorte_Engel

(edit 1 day later - Thank you for the removals Very Happy Sorte_Engel)

Last edited by Sorte_Engel on Wed May 15, 2013 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

Sorte_Engel

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty admin

Post by stuart143 Mon May 13, 2013 8:06 pm

repor on angel site creditors approved so the pain lingers on

stuart143

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty Administrator's Proposals on the website

Post by Sorte_Engel Sat May 11, 2013 12:45 am

Reference Part (b)

I would encourage anyone with thoughts about time lines and information disclosed or withheld by the company (such as pillar mining timing, BAM commissioning, gold sales etc) and any other apparent 'strange' actions or those which appeared odd or at odds to the prevailing direction of Angel, to contact Cork Gully with your concerns whilst you still have the opportunity.

Sorte_Engel

Sorte_Engel

Back to top Go down

test,test,test Empty Farce

Post by Sorte_Engel Fri May 10, 2013 7:54 am

Oh how we laughed!

The financers shorted the stock we gave away and they made loads of cash. Ha ha!

The secured creditors will not lose out due to the gold mine having oodles of very high grade gold now available for extraction and sale. Ha ha!

We didn't even pursue Socius very hard for the return of a large chunk of shares probably because we knew they were worthless. Ha ha!

We as employees all got paid. Ha ha.

We outfitted BAM to the point of commissioning using Nalunaq and idiot Private Investors on the AIM. Ha ha!

No-one even questioned why the company was structured in the way it was - until it was too late. Ha ha!

It wasn't as if there was a plan or anything to shaft shareholders, that would be too subtle. Ha ha!

I wonder if all the e-mails to Cyrus, Socius and the BMP and internally to Nalunaq should be deleted double quick? Ha ha!

Does it make anyone wonder why Daffern and other senior employees left without satisfactory explanation? Did they know? Ha ha!

That's enough laughter for now. I am already at the bank and about to make a rather large withdrawal. Ha ha ha suckers.

You have to laugh. What else is there left? I don't think exacting personal vengeance is a feasible option unless the medics confirm what you have is terminal.

Only joking chaps.

'The Long Memory', 'Carrie', 'Kill Bill', 'Straw Dogs', 'Unforgiven' and 'Le Serpent' for me at the weekend, just to take the edge off.

Be lucky.

Sorte_Engel jocolor

Sorte_Engel

Back to top Go down

Post by sadangel Thu May 09, 2013 9:37 am

from Radney/lse
Definately one to tell the grandchildren about when a bit older.

The fact we invested decent amounts in to a gold miner in Greenland that had no cash and a zinc mine miles up in a cave on a fjord that needed a ski lift for access that had its registered office in one of the directors garden shed.

I think we should tell first to the media. I find it quite an interesting story. anyone try to contact bbc? or angel mining, a fawlty towers style sitcom.

sadangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum